WatchGuard are a leading provider in Unified Threat Management, Next Gen Firewalls and Secure Wireless solutions. Their portfolio is designed to scale to fit the needs and network capabilities of all business sizes and structures.
Watchguard provide excellent hardware but their security software is also second to none.
WatchGuard delivers network security with impressive throughput, and at an attractive price point. But value is more than just the cost of the hardware. Savings also come from integrated feature sets, low upgrade costs, decreased energy use, and more.
• Lower management and support costs — all products are centrally managed and come with a suite of easy-to-use tools for administrators that include realtime monitoring and rich reporting at no additional cost.
• Lower upgrade and replacement costs — our unique XTM license-key upgrade means you don’t have to purchase new hardware every time you need to increase capacity, performance, or security capabilities.
• Lower energy costs — amp draw is 70% lower than industry average.
• Meet compliance regulations — you’ll have unprecedented visibility into network security activity, with the tools you need to e¬ ciently demonstrate regulatory compliance.
We build defense in-depth into all our products, using mature technologies and best-of-breed feature sets. Here are just a few examples of our many strengths:
• Our XTM Series relies on a unique “Layer 7” content inspection technology to look at all seven layers of the OSI stack. This combines with fully integrated security subscriptions for complete network protection from viruses, worms, trojans, web exploits, spam, and blended threats.
• Our XCS appliances use a proprietary cloud-based reputation service to take the heat off email servers by blocking 98% of spam with 99.9% accuracy at the perimeter – which means significant performance gains in email throughput. This combines with solid threat protection, data loss prevention, and email encryption capabilities to make our XCS email security solutions the best on the market.
• WatchGuard SSL appliances are recognized in the industry for having exceptionally strong authentication support. WatchGuard SSL makes secure remote access easy to deploy and ensures that the right people get connected to the right network resources – from anywhere, anytime.
Important Service Update
Following the recent government announcement, we are currently taking steps to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff. Consequently, this means reducing the presence of our field-based engineering team.
With this in mind, we will only be carrying out remote-fix activity for all clients apart from those delivering critical services as defined by the government.
If you still wish to log a service call, please continue to our Support page.